Our products are fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults inclusive of parts and service for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
1) Kindly register warranty via our website link here: https://www.oasist.life/support/register-warranty/
2) Warranty is effective for appliance purchased from any authorized Official Oasist dealer operating in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand and Philippines.
3) Only Oasist and its authorised service contractors are authorised for any repair / related services during warranty period.
4) For online registration, the purchaser is required to present original proof of purchase document when service is required.
5) Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings:
A) The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered with or removed.
B) The appliance has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damaged while in transit.
C) The appliance has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by manufacturer.
D) The appliance has undergone repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by Oasist.
E) Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
F) Defect caused by fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
G) Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
H) Defect caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust or corrosive surroundings
I) Components parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristic, including accessories.
J) External appearance parts which include cabinet, knobs, hoses, joints against damages, scratches and ageing.
6) Warranty will be void if the appliance is being operated without Oasist genuine or manufacturer recommended parts.
7) Oasist liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and / or replacing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
8) Oasist reserves the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed locations which are inaccessible and / or hazardous to its service agents.
9) Decision by Oasist on all questions pertaining to complaints as results of defects, either workmanship or material shall be conclusive.
10) No person, by dealer / company is authorised to change, modify or extend the terms of these warranties in any manner.
11) The purchases will have no claim under this warranty in respect of personal injury, damages to property or consequential damage.
12) Non-observance of clause 6 and 8, Oasist reserves the right to reject the warranty claim.